Based in Blackburn, we are offering a growing range of services to a range of aspiring small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and individuals at competitive rates.
We work with our clients to assist them in becoming successful, in a competitive market place.
Achieving business goals drives how we determine our client servicing strategy because we know that managing the current situation whilst planning for growth and return on investment requires a very involved and personalised process with our clients.
We offer a unique and personal approach with unrivaled professionalism because we are excited by our clients businesses and that infectious enthusiasm is what drives insights, planning and results
With over 10 years of experience in working as an Chartered Practice Accountant, Ahmed is an fellow member of Association of Chartered Accountants (ACCA) and holds a first class in B.sc (Hons) Applied Accountancy.
Ahmed Specializes in the following areas:
- Statutory Accounts production & Tax preparation for sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Limited Companies
- Expert in resolving issues faced by owner managed business
- Management accounts and Tax planning
With 15 years of experience in accountancy and taxation services, Amir is an associate member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT).
Amir specializes in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning, Company Direction and Business Planning
- Accounting, Tax and Business issues for Small Businesses
- Tax & Business Advice for High Net Worth individuals